Reauthorizations made now won’t expire until October 13, 2023! It’s not too early to get peace of mind that your membership is protected until 2023! Login into the HR Self-Service Portal or call the HR Service Center at 1-877-766-6447 and extend your membership to 2022.
For a step-by-step guide on how to reauthorize using a computer, click here!
On a Mobile Device?
Civil Service has launched a mobile-friendly platform that can be accessed on the HR Gateway by clicking here.
On the main screen under “Log In” you will see a variety of options and on the far right click the icon with a cell phone that says “Union Dues Mobile Authorization”.
It will take smartphone and tablet users directly to the reauthorization transaction on their device. This new button is for mobile users only; selecting it on a computer will instruct the user to log in to HR Self-Service to complete the transaction, following the instructions above. If you experience issues accessing Union Dues Mobile Authorization from your device, please complete the transaction on a computer through HR Self-Service.
1. Log in through the Mobile Authorization Portal
2. From the main screen, in the upper left hand corner select Bookmarks >> Employee Self-Service >> Pay >> Dues Payroll Deduction.
3. A new screen will open, on the far right select “Re-authorize continued deduction for an additional year through 10/13/2023”, then click the submit button.
4. A new screen will open asking you to authorize your reauthorization. Click authorize.
5. Once completed a confirmation will be sent to your email.